Rae is the CrossFit Kids & Teens Coordinator and the Head Kids Coach at CrossFit Furnace.
She has spent the last 10 years working as a Registered Nurse, including time as a Child Health & Community Health Nurse across WA before working for CrossFit Furnace. Rae has a passion for kids and teens fitness and helping them become confident, happy and healthy adults. Raewyn has been working tirelessly to build the Furnace CrossFit Kids and Teens program to be one of the biggest and best in Perth, with over 80 training places a week available to kids and teens.
- CrossFit Level 2 Traininer
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- CrossFit Football Trainer
- CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer
- CrossFit Weightlifting Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- Certificate IV Personal Trainer
- Bachelor of Science and Nursing
- Post Graduate — Emergency Medicine — Remote Health